Susan Bezuidenhout launched her private practice as Industrial psychologist and Coach in Kathu. She has always been intrigued by human behaviour and her life purpose is to grow people, teams, organisations and societies to their full potential.
No matter what you think, you are more than that. Guiding principles supporting her work include:
· Growth strategies that are focused on bringing happiness and success to her clients
· Knowing, developing and playing to your strengths facilitate greatness
· When you are no longer able to change a situation, you are challenged to change yourselves
· Every person has a purpose in life, a special talent
· There is no such thing as failure, there is only feedback
Her core skill as coach is to become more self-aware and experience greater levels of joy, resourcefulness and productivity in his/her personal and professional life. Her corporate career gave her a thorough understanding of the requirements to excel in the world of work.
Kathu base practice focuses on:
· Personal, Professional and HR professional coaching empowering you to being your best.
· Career guidance from Gr 7 learners and adults include a full assessment of core aptitudes; personality; interests; and values scales plus in-depth interview
· 3-hour coaching clinics in personal excellence and HR master classes.
Al of the above are also available after hours 17:00-19:00 and on Saturdays 8:00-20:00